Journal of Software Engineering and Simulation is an international journal for publishing research papers of computer science. Our objective is to encourage and provide international publication for researchers, scientists and engineers. We welcome original un-published researches, articles, surveys and review papers from all over the world..
Our objective is to encourage and provide international publication for researchers, scientists and engineers. We welcome original un-published researches, articles, surveys and review papers from all over the world.
Aims & Scope
Journal of Software Engineering and Simulation publishes scholarly research, review and survey articles on any aspect of computer science. This Journal topics include, but are not limited to:
- Architecture, design and frameworks
- Social and ethical aspects of software engineering
- Model-driven software engineering
- Generative or transformation-based development
- Software engineering supported by multi and hypermedia
- Experimental software engineering
- Tools and software engineering environments
- Theoretical foundations of software engineering
- Computer Science aspects
- Software maintenance, reverse engineering and re-engineering
- Methods of software analysis and design
- Software metrics and dependability
- Agent-based software development
- Modelling and enactment of software processes, rigorous and agile
- Software engineering ontologies
- Software safety, security, privacy and risks
- Software quality, reuse, testing and inspection
- Quest Journals publish paper as online version and print version both.
- Quest Journals provides Digital E- certificates to each author of published paper.
- Quest Journals publication frequency is 12 Issue per year.
Quest Journals Features