Journal of Research in Applied Mathematics is an international peer-reviewed online & print Open access journal published Monthly . It publishes the results of original research in the field of Mathematics. The Journal publishes papers of the highest scientific merit and widest possible scope work in all areas related to Mathematics. The Journal welcome review articles, leading Mathematics articles, technical notes, case reports and others. We accept for publication manuscripts that were not published earlier in any form.
Our objective is to encourage and provide international publication for researchers, scientists and engineers. We welcome original un-published researches, articles, surveys and review papers from all over the world.
Aims & Scope
Journal of Research in Applied Mathematics (JRAM) publishes scholarly research, review and survey articles on any aspect of computer science. This Journal topics include, but are not limited to:
- Algebraic geometry
- Dynamical systems
- Differential geometry
- Linear and multilinear algebra
- Ergodic theory
- General topology
- Real functions
- Difference and functional equations
- Manifolds and cell complexes
- Measure and integration
- Fourier analysis
- Functions of a complex variable
- Integral equations
- Numerical analysis
- Several complex variables
- Functional analysis
- Fluid mechanics
- Analytic spaces
- Operator theory
- Quantum theory
- Ordinary differential equations
- Calculus of variations
- Systems theory; control
- Partial differential equations
- Optimal control; optimization
- Mechanics of deformable solids
- Quest Journals publish paper as online version and print version both.
- Quest Journals provides Digital E- certificates to each author of published paper.
- Quest Journals publication frequency is 12 Issue per year.
Quest Journals Features